Many YC startups are actively hiring on Work at a Startup across engineering, product, design, marketing and more. We asked founders to shoot a 30-second video describing their businesses and open roles. Meet them below:
About each company:
- Curebase is a CRO and software platform for distributed clinical trials. Hiring: Software Engineer, Trial Manager and Product Manager.
- Curtsy makes it easy for women to buy and sell clothes from their phone. Hiring: Product Design and Software Engineer.
- OneSignal creates developer APIs for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email. Hiring: Front-end, Mobile, Back-end and Senior Engineers.
- PostEra provides chemistry-as-a-service to design and synthesize molecules faster and at a lower cost. Hiring: Software and ML Engineer.
- Rosebud creates software generated photos for advertising and marketing. Hiring: Deep-learning Engineer.
- Soteris creates ML software to route and price insurance risk. Hiring: ML and Back-end Engineer.
- Tovala makes home-cooked meals effortless. Hiring: Software Engineer, Marketing, and Social Media Manager.
- Zelos is a rewards program for gamers. Hiring: Product Design and Front-end Engineer.
And if you’re looking for a new job, apply with a single profile to over 400 YC startups on Work at a Startup.
Sign up for weekly updates from Y Combinator.